Donor Database Implementation Support
Fundraising databases need to be configured to support management objectives and daily operations. Poor database implementations waste time, money, and can cripple the effectiveness of even the most sophisticated systems. We are available to:
- Advise senior management on implementation strategies.
- Provide project management support.
- Develop automation and process improvement strategies.
- Advise on timelines, budgets, and staffing plans. Assist with data mapping.
- Advise on policies and procedures.
- Develop job descriptions and assist in the recruitment of systems staff.