A Needs Assessment should be the first step when selecting software and vendors. It is the process of documenting and prioritizing your requirements so you know what you are looking for. We can assess:
- Whether your goals and priorities are supported by your systems, staffing, and business processes.
- Whether your current systems, staff, and processes will support your growth plans.
- Unmet needs and critical priorities.
- Technical constraints and requirements.
- Resources available to support new systems and processes.
- Options for improving efficiency without changing software.
The Needs Assessment documents your objectives, the strengths and weaknesses of current systems and processes, required functionality. It guides you through the process of prioritizing your needs, and recommends technological, operational, and organizational improvements.